Sunday 9 December 2012

Overdue Update #3: And the rest

And so to the rest of my life. Whilst I am spending a large amount of my time working to save myself some money, I've been preoccupying myself with various little endeavours so I'll share with you some of the main ones.

I have spent a lot of my time making jewellery (including the bracelets for Always Present.) Soon, I hope I'll feel comfortable enough to open an Etsy shop; I just want a tiny bit more practice! Most of the items I have been making have been earrings:

Lego Darth Vader and Yoda earrings.

Lego Gandalf and Gimli earrings, modelled by yours truly.

A selection of items. Owls often feature.

I've been indulging in nail art too, mainly Pacman and moustaches.





As a present to her, I painted Charlesworth with her cat, Salem.


And here are two little sloths, because I very much like sloths.


I have also been knitting. I am gradually getting better at knitting. Hopefully I won't become too preoccupied with knitting that I will neglect this space for too long again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment